- Sign up for their email newsletter to get special offers, exclusive deals, and receive grilling advice from the experts.
- BBQ Guys has a special promotions section of their web store with all of their current sales and promotions. You’ll also find seasonal discounts and limited-time offers. Check out these deals and get up to 40% off on your order.
- You can sign up for their myREWARDS Program to earn points. Every time you make a purchase, you will earn points equal to 3% of your total order. This means you will get 3 reward points for every dollar you spend. You can use your points to buy even more items. Points can also be used toward shipping costs or to buy gift cards. When you first sign up, you automatically get 300 points that you can use right away.
- Price Matching is available for your purchase. If you find a lower price elsewhere just let them know and they will match it.
- They also offer drawing and sketching services to help you plan your outdoor space.
They usually partner with FedEx or USPS to ship orders. But when an order is too large to ship via FedEx or USPS, they use a freight carrier instead. Standard freight shipping also includes lift gate service and curbside delivery. Once you place your order, the shipping company will contact you to schedule a drop-off time for your order. You will need to sign for the product when it arrives.
If you are not completely satisfied with an item you ordered, you can return it within 45 days of receiving it. The item must be unused, unassembled, and in like-new condition. BBQ Guys will then refund you for the amount you paid, minus the return shipping costs. But if you are returning the item due to a product defect, BBQ Guys will shoulder the cost of the return shipment. For damaged or defective items, they will attempt to repair the item before authorizing a return.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.