- Get exclusive offers, sale announcements, and other updates sent directly to your inbox by signing up for Acorn’s free email newsletter.
- Explore Acorn’s full selection products in person by heading to an Acorn retailer near you. Their products are available at Nordstrom, Eastern Mountain Sports, Orvis, Neiman Marcus, and more. Use their store locator and enter your zip code or state in the field provided to find an Acorn retailer in your area.
- Save big on slippers, moccasins, booties, socks, and other comfortable footwear by checking out the sale section on Acorn’s website.
- Looking for the perfect gift? Acorn has a great selection of gift-worthy items that are perfect for any occasion.
- The Acorn team is constantly testing new materials and discovering new ways to add more support and cushioning to their footwear. Head to the new arrivals section on their website to see the latest from Acorn.
- If you don’t own a credit card or you just don’t feel comfortable using your card for online purchases, you can use your PayPal account to shop at Acorn.
Acorn ships to most locations in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. They also ship to PO boxes and APO/FPO addresses. Standard delivery time is 3-8 business days. If you need to receive your order as soon as possible, you can upgrade to 2-day shipping or next-day shipping. Please note that certain shipping options might not be available to locations outside the continental United States.
In the event that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Acorn, you have within 30 days of delivery to initiate a return. Only items that are in their original condition may be returned. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable, and you will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning your purchase.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.