- Join the YogaVibes mailing list for special offers, class updates, and other yoga-related content. By becoming a member of the YogaVibes’ community, you will also receive a discount on your first payment.
- You can subscribe to YogaVibes’ monthly subscription plan to get unlimited access to over 5000 yoga videos, with new videos added each week. You can also choose to subscribe to their annual plan to save 15% on your total subscription. If you don’t want to commit to an extended subscription, you can purchase YogaVibes’ video bundles a la carte.
- Download YogaVibes’ free mobile app to take your classes wherever you want, whenever you want. You can access all your videos even when you’re offline! YogaVibes’ free mobile app is available on the App Store.
- YogaVibes’ classes have different levels of difficulty. Level 1 classes are designed for beginners and are very low intensity. Level 2 classes are moderate intensity and may include some advanced poses. Level 3 classes are moderate to high intensity and are designed for more experienced yoga students. Levels 1 and 2 offer modifications and alignment cues to make the poses easier to follow.
- YogaVibes teaches different styles of yoga including Anusara, Barre, Restorative Yoga, Yoga with Weights, Prana Vinyasa, Hatha Yoga, and so much more. They also cater to individuals with special needs such as pregnant women, athletes, and beginners.
- YogaVibes sells gift cards that you can give to your friends and family. You can purchase 1, 3, 6, and 12-month subscriptions, or you can purchase gift cards for a la carte classes.
If you have questions about YogaVibes or any of their classes, you can reach their customer service team by calling 704-550-4865 or by sending them an email. You can also send them a message through the contact form on their website. For more news and updates from YogaVibes, follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.