- Learn more about the world of wine and get access to the best wine deals by signing up for Wine Library’s email newsletter. Wine Library lets you decide whether you want to receive daily or weekly emails. You can also choose exactly what kind of news you’d like to get notified about—from personalized product recommendations based on your previous purchases to in-store events and samplings.
- Good wine doesn’t have to cost a fortune! Wine Library has a special section on their website where you can find a wide selection of top-rated wines under $10. Once there, you can filter your search by country of origin, year, and wine variety.
- Attention wine connoisseurs! When you purchase Wine Library’s Library Pass, you will receive a year’s worth of free shipping with no minimum bottle amount. By saving on shipping, you can spend more on your favorite wines!
- Don’t miss out on the newest additions to Wine Library’s selection. Visit their new arrivals page to see all of their most recent products.
- Impress your clients and co-workers with corporate gifts from Wine Library. Simply fill out the form, and one of their wine consultants will help you find the best gifts for your budget.
Wine Library ships non-alcoholic items anywhere in the US, but wine shipments are only available to certain states. Shipping may take anywhere from 1 to 6 business days, depending on where you are located. If you need to receive your order right away, you can choose one of their express shipping options. All shipments require an adult’s signature upon delivery.
Wine Library wants you to be happy with your purchase. If you encounter any problems with your order, you can inform them within 30 days of delivery to receive a replacement. Please note that they do not accept returns of empty bottles, and all returns are subject to a restocking fee.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.