If for any reason your WeWork membership isn’t working out for you, get in touch with their customer service team (details below) so they can make things right.
- WeWork provides versatile and beautiful workspaces to small businesses, freelancers, startups, and large corporations. Whether you’re a freelancer looking for a part-time desk or you’re a business owner looking for new headquarters, WeWork can help you find the perfect space.
- When you become a WeWork member, you will enjoy many perks and privileges including flexible monthly terms, discounted business services, the chance to connect with other WeWork members, access to workspaces all over the world, and the opportunity to network with potential investors and clients.
- WeWork offers different membership plans based on the type of space you’re looking for. They offer shared workspaces which are perfect for consultants, freelancers, and remote workers. They also offer private office suites that provide larger businesses with premium amenities and services such as lounges, meeting rooms, and executive offices.
- All of WeWork’s spaces feature high-speed internet, free snacks and refreshments, top-of-the-line printers and scanners, private telephone booths for confidential calls, and helpful onsite staff.
- WeWork helps young startup companies through WeWork Labs. WeWork Labs provides startups with access to dedicated program managers, workshops, weekly events, investor introductions, mentorship, and the chance to connect with other startups in your area.
- Non-members can also benefit from WeWork’s unique spaces. If you’re looking for a venue for private gatherings, conferences, workshops, panel discussions, product launches, and other events, you can book one of WeWork’s amazing locations.
- WeWork has more than 400 locations in over 90 cities around the world. Visit their website to see their full list of locations.
- Visit WeWork’s blog for important announcements, updates, and news from the WeWork team. This is also where you can find helpful tips and tricks to help you grow your business.
Dealhack partners with the web’s most popular stores and aggregates their deals into one place. Our helpful deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store so you can always make sure you’re always getting as close to the best price possible.
When you buy through links on Dealhack we may earn a commission. Learn more.