- In addition to the great military discounts you can get when you sign up for an account at Veterans Advantage, you can also add your family members to your account. By adding them to your primary plan, they can also take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts.
- By signing up for an account at Veterans Advantage, you open doors to a whole new world of special offers and exclusive discounts. Benefits include discounted prescription drugs, custom financial planning, travel insurance for you and your family, travel medical assistance, and more.
- You can purchase a Veterans Advantage subscription for a wounded veteran or an active duty military personnel to thank them for their service and sacrifice. When you purchase a subscription as a gift, Veterans Advantage will match that gift and help a second person.
- Even if you don’t sign up for an account at Veterans Advantage, you are still eligible to take advantage of certain benefits such as military discounts, exclusive news and resources, access to career networks, and more.
- Learn more about how Veterans Advantage has helped veterans and active duty military personnel by checking out the testimonials page on their website. This is where you can find stories from people whose lives were changed by Veterans Advantage.
- You can pay for your subscription on a month to month basis, or you can choose to purchase an annual subscription.
If you are no longer satisfied with the benefits you are getting from Veterans Advantage, you can cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account and heading to the Manage Subscription page. Veterans Advantage offers a 30-day trial period so you can try out their services before you decide to purchase a paid subscription.
If you have any questions or concerns about your Veterans Advantage subscription, you can get in touch with their customer service team by calling them at 1-866-VET-ASSIST. You can also head to their FAQs page and try to search for answers there.