- for Vayama newsletter and be among the first to get all the updates and promotions. With this newsletter, you’ll never miss out any ticket giveaway or amazing deal.
- To find the best deals, check the section. You may want to book your flight in advance, but sometimes, you can get a great price if you wait for the last moment.
- And if you prefer booking your trip in advance, check the . You’ll never miss out a great deal.
- At the bottom half of the Vayama home page, you’ll find an extensive guide for all customers. The guide will help you compare cheap international flights and find the best deal for you.
- Check the and make sure you’re properly prepared for your next trip.
When booking with Vayama, you’ll get your e-ticket within 24 hours. It usually takes only a few minutes. You’ll receive your e-ticket via email. Check your Spam folder (Promotions tab if you’re using Gmail). If you’ve lost or deleted your e-ticket, you can resend it at any time. All you have to do is sign in on ‘My Trip’ with your booking number and email. Find the ‘Documents & Passengers’ section and click on ‘Resend’. You don’t have to print your e-ticket. You can show it on your phone.
To cancel your request, you should first sign in to ‘My Trip’ with your booking number and your email address. Find the ‘Cancel ticket’ option and follow the steps to send a cancellation request. Please note that canceling your booking involves some costs. Find a ‘View ticket conditions’ header on your booking request. Depending on those conditions, you may receive a (partial) refund.
On the page on their website, you’ll find answers to many questions. Check the . If you still haven’t found the answer, you can contact them through the . Customer Service is available 24/7. You can also contact them by phone at +1 855 396 8777. And to stay up to date with the latest information from Vayama, follow them on their social media pages. You can find them on , , and .