- At Treehouse, you get access to over 300 courses and over 200 workshops spanning dozens of different topics. You also get access to their supportive online community filled with thousands of students like yourself. You can even tailor your learning experience based on your budget and schedule.
- If you’re interested in learning new skills but aren’t sure if Treehouse is the right place for you, you can sign up for their free 7 day trial at no risk at all. Their free trial gives you access to all the content and classes that you would get if you had a paid subscription.
- Treehouse offers two different monthly subscription plans for you to choose from. You can choose their Basic Plan, which gets you over 1000 video courses, interactive web tools, an on-demand learning experience, and community support. Or you can go for their Pro Plan, which gets you all the basic features plus access to members-only forums, live practice through Treehouse’s Code Challenge Engine, bonus content, and the ability to download videos for offline viewing. Treehouse also offers customized learning tracks for teams.
- Treehouse has an online store where you can buy exclusive Treehouse merchandise such as shirts, tote bags, stickers, notebooks, and more.
- Visit the Treehouse blog for helpful content and resources such as tutorials, informative articles about coding, tips and tricks, and so much more.
- See how Treehouse has changed the lives of regular people like yourself by checking out the different success stories on their website. Visit this section to get motivated and inspired.
Treehouse’s subscription plans have no lock-in periods. If you are no longer happy with the learning experience Treehouse is providing you, you can change or cancel your subscription whenever you want. Please note that Treehouse cannot issue refunds for previous months and classes that you’ve already taken.