- Download Travelation’s free mobile app on your tablet or smartphone to search for affordable airline tickets, hotel reservations, and rental cars. Simply enter your travel dates and length of stay to find the best deals available. Through the app, you can save your most recent searches and book them later. The free Travelation app is available on the App Store and Google Play.
- If you’re in the process of planning your next vacation, we suggest that you sign up for Travelation’s free email newsletter. By subscribing, you will receive regular email updates about the most affordable flight deals, special offers on hotel rooms and rental cars, secret coupons, exclusive vacation packages, and more. If you are signing up for the first time, you will receive a one-time discount on your first transaction as a welcome gift from Travelation.
- We have the best Travelation deals right here at Dealhack, but you can also check out Travelation’s website for all their current coupons and promotions. Those are usually posted right on their homepage.
- Travelation makes it so easy to find the cheapest airline tickets and hotel reservations. All you need to do is enter your travel dates, origin and destination, and the number of travelers and Travelation will show you the lowest rates available.
- Travelation has a bunch of travel tools on their website to add ease and convenience to your trip, including the contact numbers of various airlines, weather information, travel alerts, passport information, and more.
Cancellation policies vary per reservation depending on the airline, hotel, or rental car company. We recommend that you check the terms and conditions before finalizing your booking to avoid any unnecessary fees. Please note that some reservations are non-refundable, while some providers may require you to pay additional fees to change or cancel your reservation.
You can reach Travelation’s customer service team by giving them a call at 877-245-8620. Their hotline is open 24/7, even on holidays. You can also send them a message through their online contact form, or through the live chat system on their website. For more news and updates, follow Travelation on Facebook and Twitter.