- Thomas Laine offers wholesale jewelry made from freshwater pearls, cubic zirconia, sterling silver, and other high-quality materials.
- If you want to give something special to someone special, you can check out Thomas Laine’s gift ideas. From wedding anniversary gifts and bridesmaids gifts to beautiful jewelry for every occasion, Thomas Laine has a wide selection to choose from. You can even shop the gifts section by price if you’re trying to stay within a certain budget.
- If you would like to give someone a gift from Thomas Laine but aren’t sure what to get, you can give them a Thomas Laine gift card instead. Gift cards are sent to the recipient via email.
- You can take a look at Thomas Laine’s beautiful jewelry in person by scheduling a visit to their showroom in Manhattan. Their showroom is open Tuesday to Friday, 10:30 am to 6:00 am.
- Sign up for Thomas Laine’s free email newsletter to receive news and updates on new offers, discounts, and more. New subscribers get a special surprise just for signing up.
- Find out what other customers are saying about Thomas Laine’s products by visiting the reviews page on their website.
- If you’re looking for ways to save on earrings, bracelets, rings, and other jewelry, you can check out the sale section on Thomas Laine’s website. They even have a special section dedicated to items under $50.
- In addition to Thomas Laine’s own iconic collections, their website also carries jewelry from other leading designers including Ben Amun, Lori London, Renee Rivera, Sydney Evan, and more.
Thomas Laine ships to most US locations, including PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses. Orders over $250 require a signature and must be delivered to a valid street address. Shipping rates vary depending on your order’s total value and selected shipping method. Thomas Laine offers ground shipping, two-day shipping, and overnight shipping. They partner with FedEx and USPS to send their items.