- Take advantage of the South Beach Referral Program. Enjoy great savings by inviting your friends to sign up.
- Track your progress, log your food and water intake, and get meal planning tips and recipes by downloading the South Beach Diet mobile app. You can download the app on Google Play or the App Store.
- Get inspired! Read other people’s success stories to see how they reached their weight loss goals with the South Beach Diet.
- Subscribe to South Beach Diet’s free newsletter to get weight loss tips delivered straight to your inbox. You can also get a free diet analysis by entering your height and weight when you sign up.
- Sign up for South Beach Diet’s auto-delivery program to save time and money. Get meals delivered to you every four weeks and receive updates whenever it’s time to choose meals for your next shipment. You will automatically be billed each month at a discounted rate. And if you cancel your subscription after your second shipment, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can use your PayPal account to pay for your South Beach Diet subscription.
Meals are shipped in a special container designed to keep food frozen. Standard delivery time is 4-10 business days from the date you place your order online. The South Beach Diet plan is only available to customers living in the continental US. They do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses, and PO Boxes.
If you would like to get in touch with the South Beach Diet team, you can send a message via email or through the live chat system on their website. Live chat support is available Monday through Sunday, 8:00 am to 11:00 pm ET. If you’d prefer to speak to someone over the phone, you can call them at 1-888-841-2620. Their phone representatives are ready to take your call from Monday to Sunday, 7:00 am to 12:00 am ET. You can also use this number to get in touch with weight loss counselors. For more information about the South Beach Diet, you can follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.