- Join the Smithsonian Store’s email list to be among the first to learn about new product arrivals, seasonal sales, and exclusive offers.
- Visit the sale section on the Smithsonian Store’s website to save up to 70% on hundreds of amazing items.
- Smithsonian Store also has special sections dedicated to final sale items, seasonal discounts, and items under $25. Visit these sections to enjoy even more savings.
- If you would like to receive the Smithsonian Store’s latest catalog, all you have to do is ask. Fill out the request form on their website and they will happily add you to their catalog mailing list.
- Having trouble with sizing? Check out the Smithsonian Store’s size charts to take the guesswork out of shopping online.
- If you’re purchasing an item as a gift, the Smithsonian Store offers gift wrapping on most of their products for a small fee. You can also include a personal message to make your gift even more special.
- Visit the Smithsonian Store’s new arrivals page to see all their latest apparel, accessories, home décor, and more.
Smithsonian Store’s shipping rates are calculated based on your order’s total value, the shipping destination, and the shipping method you select during checkout. Standard delivery time is 5-7 business days, expedited shipping options are also available to help you receive your package exactly when you need it. Smithsonian Store ships to most addresses in the US and Canada. Large orders and orders shipped to remote addresses may incur additional shipping fees.
If your purchase from the Smithsonian Store does not meet your expectations, you may return it within 90 days. To return an item, fill out the return form at the back of your packing slip and use the return label to send the item back. As soon as they receive your return shipment, they will start processing your refund. Please note that shipping costs and gift wrapping fees will not be included in the refund.