- At Sears Parts Direct, you can find millions of manufacturer-approved parts from hundreds of trusted brands such as Whirlpool, Bosch, KitchenAid, Kenmore, Electrolux, and so much more.
- Sears Parts Direct makes it easy for you to find the parts you need. Simply enter the model number or part number you need in the search bar on their homepage to see all the available options. You can also browse through all available items by brand or by category.
- Looking to get huge savings on appliance parts? Check out the clearance section at Sears Parts Direct to find discounted parts and supplies in limited quantities. Please note that clearance items are considered final sale and cannot be returned.
- Subscribe to the Sears Parts Direct newsletter and get special offers, updates, and bonus content sent straight to your inbox.
- If you happen to misplace your appliance’s user manual, you don’t need to worry. At Sears Parts Direct, you can download user manuals for free. Just look for your appliance’s model number and click on the download button.
- You can have water filters and water treatment systems delivered to your home at regular intervals by signing up for Sears Parts Direct’s automatic reorder program. Simply select the water filter that fits your product and enroll in the automatic reorder option. You can choose to receive a new water filter every 3, 6, or 12 months.
Sears Parts Direct ships their products to most locations in the US including Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, and Puerto Rico. They also ship to PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses. Shipping costs vary depending on the contents of your shipping cart, your exact shipping destination, and your selected shipping method.
If you have any questions or require assistance in any way, you can contact Sears Parts Direct by calling 888-873-3829 during the following hours: Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm CT, Saturday from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm CT, and Sunday from 7:30 am to 9:00 pm CT. You can also follow Sears Parts Direct on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.