- Schoola is a one-of-a-kind fundraising system that directly supports more than 20,000 schools across the United States. For every purchase you make, 40% helps fund various programs at Schoola’s partner schools.
- All products sold at Schoola are pre-loved and have been donated by different people nationwide. All items are carefully checked by the Schoola before they are sold on their side. If an item has a minor blemish like a small hole that needs sewing, that information will be on the item’s product information page.
- In addition to making purchases at Schoola, you can also help out by donating items of your own. Schoola accepts clothing for infants all the way to adults. If you’re interested in donating, you can visit Schoola’s website to print out a prepaid shipping label that you can use to ship your donations.
- At Schoola, you can earn store credit for every friend you successfully refer to their store. The friends you invite will also receive credit that they can use on their first Schoola purchase.
- Visit the Closeout Closet on Schoola’s website to get huge savings on gently used clothing. New items are added to this section daily so check back as often as you can!
- Schoola has a mobile app for the iPhone and iPad. Download the app for inventory alerts, exclusive sales, and a more personalized shopping experience. The free Schoola app is available on the App Store.
All Schoola orders ship via Super Saver Shipping and are usually delivered within 8-14 business days. If your order total is over a certain amount, you may be eligible for Schoola’s free shipping promotion. Schoola ships anywhere within the continental US, but they do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories.