- Creating an account with Saint Bernard will make future purchases easier. With an account, you will be able to checkout faster and you can store more than one delivery address. You’ll also be able to view your orders and track them on their way to you.
- Signing up for the SB newsletter will score you a $20 discount on your first order.
- Always visit the sale section before you check out. You never know what you might find for a discount.
- If you prefer to go to a physical store to fit what you are going to buy before buying it, Saint Bernard has several retail locations in Texas. They have two stores in Dallas, one in Austin, and another one in Houston. Some of their stores have a snow shop where you can bring in your equipment for some tender loving care.
- If none of the stores are accessible to you, but you want to confirm your size, use their handy online size guide. You do not have to leave your home to make sure you order the right size. This is especially handy for those who are ordering from out of state.
- Thinking of buying a friend something from Saint Bernard but not sure what they’ll like? Order them a gift card instead. Gift cards can be used online and in store.
If your order total is at least $99, you are eligible for free shipping within the United States. Skis, snowboards, and coolers are not eligible for free shipping. Saint Bernard also ship internationally for a fee.
Saint Bernard accepts returns for items that are unused. You must return your items in all its original packaging and the hang tags must be intact. A return label will come with your package, you can use that when sending it back using USPS. Items that are purchased on final sale cannot be returned.
You can reach out to Saint Bernard by calling 1-800-461-4450 during business hours. You can also shoot them an email at [email protected]. If you prefer snail mail, you can send your letter to 3120 Commonwealth Drive Dallas, TX 75247. They are also present on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.