- Join Russell Stover’s email list to be among the first to hear about new arrivals, seasonal discounts, and upcoming promotions. New subscribers get a special treat in their inbox just by signing up.
- If you are looking for a Russell Stover shop in your area, you can use the store locator on their website. Enter your zip code or city and state for a full list of retail locations close to you.
- Check out Russell Stover’s outlet page to see their lowest priced products.
- Customize your own box of chocolates with Russell Stover’s Build a Box. Choose the size and shape of your box, pick your favorite chocolates, and voila! They also have Pick and Mix boxes that you can fill with your choice of individually wrapped chocolates.
- Russell Stover offers volume discounts on large orders. The more you buy, the more you save!
- Join Russell Stover’s Rewards Program to earn points whenever you make a purchase. The points you earn can be used towards your future purchases.
Russell Stover partners with FedEx to ship their products. They ship to most addresses in the US, including Hawaii and Alaska. They also ship to PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses within the continental US via USPS. Orders usually take 2-9 business days to arrive, but faster shipping options are also available if you need to get your package sooner. During warm weather, additional days may be required to properly package your order. Depending on the temperature in your city, not all delivery options may be available to you. In warmer locations, only 2-day and next day shipping methods are available. If you would like your order to arrive on a specific date, you may request an arrive-by date during checkout.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.