- QuickStart offers three different subscription plans: Learn Subscription, Master Subscription, and Master+ Subscription. Each of these plans has their own features and benefits such as self-paced courses, community access, hands-on virtual labs, learner analytics, and more. Check out the subscriptions page on QuickStart’s website to compare each plan side by side and choose the one that best fits your needs.
- When you choose QuickStart, you know that you are working with the authorized learning partner of the world’s most trusted IT leaders including Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, NetApp, and CompTIA.
- QuickStart can customize your curriculum based on how your business uses the technology. This ensures that your employees are fully equipped and empowered.
- Check out the hot deals section on QuickStart’s website to find their most affordable training courses. They also have special sections dedicated to free courses, $10 courses, and $30 courses. Their low-priced courses span different topics and categories such as Information Security, Business Productivity, App Development, Cloud Computing, IT Ops & Management, and more.
- Join QuickStart’s mailing list to get a one-time discount on the first course you purchase. By signing up, you also get access to exclusive members-only content, special offers, and more.
- QuickStart offers classes in different formats to meet different needs, schedules, and learning styles. Choose from self-paced learning, virtual instructor-led classes, onsite training, and more.
Self-paced classes can be canceled within 3 days of purchase. However, QuickStart does not grant refunds for completed courses, issued certificates, and reported credits. Instructor-led classes and subscription services can be canceled 15 days before the class begins. Classes canceled less than 15 days prior to the start date do not qualify for a refund. Depending on availability, you may be allowed to reschedule the class. For more information on canceling or rescheduling a class, get in touch with QuickStart’s customer service team.