- Expecting a new baby? You should sign up for Project Nursery’s newsletter! By signing up, you will receive regular emails about Project Nursery’s newest products, special deals, and upcoming sales. If you’re subscribing for the first time, you will also receive a one-time discount on your first online order.
- Looking for the perfect gift for expecting parents? Project Nursery sells electronic gift cards in different dollar amounts starting at $35. Their gift cards have no processing fees and will be sent to the recipient’s inbox shortly after purchase.
- Project Nursery also offers personalized gift items such as baby blankets, pillows, swaddle cloths, bibs, and more. These items can be customized with your little one’s name! Project Nursery also has a special section dedicated to all gift ideas under $25!
- Check out Project Nursery’s official blog for nursery decor ideas, easy recipes and DIYs, product recommendations, room tours, and more!
- Join Project Nursery’s Loyalty Program to earn points that you can redeem for store credit and free items. You can earn points for making online purchases, referring your friends to Project Nursery, and following Project Nursery on social media. You will even get bonus points on your birthday!
In-stock items are usually shipped within 3 business days. Items shipped directly from the manufacturers may take longer to arrive. Certain products, such as heavy or oversized items, may require additional delivery fees. Keep in eye out for the blue shipping truck logo on select items—those items ship free!
You can reach Project Nursery’s customer service team through the inquiry form on their website. You can also give them a call at 844-393-7338. Their representatives are available to take your call from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST. For additional news and updates, follow Project Nursery on YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.