- Get access to exclusive offers and other exciting news when you sign up for Pagoda’s free email newsletter. If you’re a first-time subscriber, you get a special offer in your inbox as soon as you sign up.
- Take the hassle out of gift shopping by getting your special someone a Pagoda gift card. Available in both physical and electronic forms, Pagoda’s gift cards come in any value between $50 and $500. Their gift cards can be redeemed in-store or online and have no expiration date.
- Visit Pagoda’s online exclusives page for exquisite pieces of jewelry that aren’t available in their physical stores.
- Check out the clearance section on Pagoda’s website to find their most affordable earrings, rings, necklaces, charms, and more. They also have a section where you can buy one item and get two more items at 50% off.
- Pagoda offers various in-store services including free ear piercings with every earring purchase, a 90-day payment plan, extended service agreements, and more. To find a Pagoda store near you, visit their store locator and enter your zip code or city and state.
- Earn Pagoda Dollars every time you make a purchase at Pagoda. Pagoda Dollars act as store credit that can be used towards your future purchases. The Pagoda Dollars you earn can be redeemed online and at any of their stores.
- Pagoda offers personalized jewelry such as engraved pendants, necklaces with your name and birthstone, stud earrings with your initials, and more.
Items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Items returned beyond 30 days but within 90 days can be returned for store credit. If you would like to return an item, you can send it back via mail or you can bring it to a Pagoda store or kiosk. Items bought in-store cannot be returned by mail.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.