- Want to have your dogs and cats insured? Petplan helps you pay veterinary expenses in case of pet illness and accidents. They let the owners have a stress-free treatment for their pets.
- With Petplan, you get 90% of your bill covered before your credit card gets charged. You also get paperless claims by filing via their mobile app.
- Fill out their online form to apply for Petplan insurance.
- Check out Petplan’s claim calculator for an estimate the cost of any claims you might make.
- Petplan covers different amounts for cats and dogs. The amount typically depends on the condition they have.
- Log in to your account to track your claims.
- Make use of the site’s Pet Health section for various purposes. The section gives you access to finding a vet, checking your pet’s condition and learning pet health tips.
- Read on some vet advice via Petplan’s fetch! magazine and fetch! blog sections.
- Petplan gives you a complete support you are looking for in a pet insurance company. Check out the Petplan edge compared to other providers.
- Petplan provides special offers, vet-authored tips, and industry news via their newsletter.
Petplan covers pet’s accidents, illnesses, hereditary/chronic conditions, and veterinary exam fees. They cover prescriptions, vitamins, and supplements prescribed physicians for their illness or accident. Petplan excludes wellness/routine care and pre-existing conditions from their coverage. Petplan insures dogs and cats in as early as 6 weeks.
Petplan processes claims within 30 days after complete submission. They require medical records, a signed claim, and invoices when claiming. They pay claims within 5-14 days. Petplan allows 90 days to claim for sick dogs and cats after their treatment.
Contact Petplan by calling them at 1-866-467-3875 for real-time answers. They provide a 24/7 support via phone. You may start a live chat to get to their Pet Insurance Advisers. Follow Petplan on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Snapchat for the freshest news. Send all needed documents for claims to the following address:
3805 West Chester Pike, Suite 240
Newtown Square, PA 19073