- Subscribe to Nina Nguyen’s mailing list to receive email updates about new products and promotions. And if you’re signing up for the first time, you will receive a one-time discount on your first purchase.
- The Nina Nguyen team is constantly working on new concepts and jewelry designs, but not every piece gets the green light. Those pieces that don’t make it to production are sold on Nina Nguyen’s website at significantly reduced prices. Check out the sample sales section on their website save at least 50%.
- If you would like to explore Nina Nguyen’s products in person, you can visit their showroom. Visits are by appointment only, so fill out the booking form on their website if you would like to check it out.
- Visit Nina Nguyen’s official blog for informative articles about the different gemstones and metals used in their pieces.
- If you are a store owner and you’d like to carry Nina Nguyen products in your inventory, you can sign up for a wholesale account and become an authorized retailer.
In-stock items usually arrive within 1-5 business days. Custom orders require more time and may take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Once your order ships, you will receive a confirmation email informing you that your order is on the way. Shipping fees vary based on order total and exact shipping destination. Nina Nguyen ships their products to most locations in the United States.
In the event you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from Nina Nguyen, you may return or exchange it within 10 business days from the date of receipt. All returned items must be in their original condition, and all tags must still be attached. Should you wish to initiate a return, you can get in touch with Nina Nguyen’s customer service team to request return authorization.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.