- Mika Jaymes offers comfortable and timeless fashion for men and women. They design, make, and sell everything from shirts and hoodies to loungewear and undergarments. Every single piece of clothing sold by Mika Jaymes is made to order at their studio located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Subscribing to the Mika Jaymes newsletter is the best way to stay in the loop and receive updates about all their latest sales, offers, and products. By subscribing, you never have to miss out on another offer ever again!
- Make sure your Mika Jaymes purchase fits you perfectly by making sure you pick the right size. You can find the size guide for a particular item on that item’s product page.
- Check out the Mika Jaymes blog to see the latest news and updates from the Mika Jaymes team and the rest of the fashion world.
- Register for a Mika Jaymes account to enjoy faster checkout times and a more convenient buying experience. By registering, you will be able to review your order history, track your purchase, update your account details, and more.
Since all of Mika Jaymes’ products are made to order, orders are usually shipped from their studio within 1-2 business days. All orders within the continental US automatically qualify for free 2-day shipping. Mika Jaymes also offers international shipping, but you will be responsible for all customs duties and import taxes associated with your order.
Mika Jaymes has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. In the unlikely event your purchase doesn’t meet your expectations, you can request a refund or replacement within 14 days from the date of receipt. In order to qualify for a refund or replacement, the returned item must still have all its original tags and must be in new condition.
Should you have any questions about your order, you can reach the Mika Jaymes customer service team by writing them an email. You can also give them a call at 213-542-6000 during the following business hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm PST. For more information and updates, don’t forget to follow Mika Jaymes on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.