- Get an instant discount on your very first Magic Cabin purchase by subscribing to their free newsletter. Subscribers will also receive regular emails about new products, sale announcements, exclusive deals, and more.
- Giving the perfect gift is easier than ever with Magic Cabin’s gift cards. They offer gift cards in both traditional and digital forms. Their gift cards are available in different denominations and can be redeemed online. You can also check out Magic Cabin’s gift suggestions to find affordable gift suggestions for kids of all ages.
- Take advantage of Magic Cabin’s bulk discounts by heading to the Buy More Save More page on their website. The more items you order, the more savings you can get.
- Visit Magic Cabin’s sale section to save up 50% on playsets, toys, craft supplies, books, games, and more. Magic Cabin also has a special section on their website where you can find all sale items under $15.
- For even more savings, check out Magic Cabin’s daily deals and limited time offers. New items are added to these pages regularly so check back as often as you can. You can also find all of Magic Cabin’s latest coupons and promotions right here at Dealhack.
Shipping and handling fees are calculated based on the total price of the merchandise you purchased and your selected shipping method. Magic Cabin offers standard shipping, which takes 5-7 business days, and express shipping, which takes 1-2 business days. Additional fees may apply if you are located in Alaska or Hawaii.
If you would like to get in touch with Magic Cabin’s customer service team, you can fill out the contact form on their website. If you would rather speak to one of their representatives on the phone, you can call 1-800-494-7544. Their representatives are available to take your call from Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 10:00 pm EST. Learn more about Magic Cabin and their products by following Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube.