- The Linux Foundation has a ton of free training videos from their experts and thought leaders. They have training webinars, developer tutorials, system administrator tutorials, open compliance tutorials, and Linux Foundation event videos. These free resource videos provide you and your employees with key insights and tips on migrating to Linux, product building, intro videos, and more.
- If you’re not sure what to expect or just want a bit more information before jumping into Linux Foundation’s training courses, they have a video on their website showcasing the Linux training program.
- The Linux Foundation offers discounts on volume discounts and multi-course packages. If you are registering more than one student for an open enrollment course, you can take advantage of their multi-enrollment deals. The more students you register for a course, the greater your discount will be. If you are signing up for more than one class, you will receive 10% off your second class and 15% off all your succeeding classes.
- The Linux Foundation allows companies to take advantage of Linux Training Units. Linux Training Unites are credits that you pay for in advance at discounted rates. When your employees are ready to start taking courses, you can use those Training Units to sign them up.
- The Linux Foundation offers additional discounts to government employees and accredited institutions of higher learning. To grab this deal, register with your government or academic email address and contact Linux Foundation to receive your unique discount code. Academic institutions and government employees can get 5% off.
- At The Linux Foundation, there are many ways to train. Their available training options include corporate onsite training, e-Learning, open-enrollment training, and training at Linux Foundation events. You can learn more about these different training options and compare them side by side by visiting Linux Foundation’s FAQ page.
- Get motivated to start your Linux training today by checking out the different success stories from various companies and individuals.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.