- Get coupons and promotions delivered to your email when you subscribe to the Linens Bargains newsletter.
- Always take a look at the clearance section before checking out. The prices are such a steal you may end up buying something even if you did not have any plans to buy it.
- Ongoing sales and promotions will appear as a banner at the top of the page.
- Check out the daily specials page to find fantastic limited-time discounts.
- Check the right-hand side of the website for additional discounts.
- Linens Bargains accepts payment via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners and Discover credit cards. You can also pay with PayPal.
Linens Bargains ships all orders to the Continental United States for free. You can request your delivery to be expedited for an additional fee. Orders will be delivered by FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Linens Bargains ships to APO and FPO addresses. Linens Bargains ships internationally. They ship to Canada, Mexico, and Brazil. They ship to Western European Countries. In Asia, they ship to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Japan and Taiwan. They also ship to Australia and New Zealand. Shipping and handling fees will be determined at checkout. Duties and taxes will be paid for by the buyer. Visit the site for complete details on shipping.
You can return your order up to 30 days after delivery. Items must be returned in an unused condition. All tags must be intact. Return items in their original packaging. Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded. Applied discounts and coupons will not be refunded. You have the option to exchange your return for another item. Include a note in the return indicating what item you would like in exchange. If you received damaged or defective items, email customer service as soon as possible. Do not wash or attempt to fix the defects. Linens Bargains will resolve the issue.