- Invite your friends to Kidorable to earn store credit that you can use towards your future orders.
- Keep yourself updated on all of Kidorable’s current offers, seasonal sales, and other news by signing up for their free newsletter.
- Get great savings on rain boots, umbrellas, backpacks, and other apparel and accessories for your little one by checking out Kidorable’s sale section. Their sale section is updated each week, so check back as often as you can!
- Enroll your child in Kidorable’s Birthday Club to receive a free gift during your child’s birthday month and get access to other exclusive offers.
- When you shop at Kidorable, you can earn Rainy Day Points for every dollar you spend. You can use your Rainy Day Points towards your future purchases, or you can cash in your points to get free Kidorable items!
- Let your little one dress up as their favorite creatures and characters with Kidorable’s knitwear sets! Whether they dream of becoming a mermaid, a pirate, or even a ladybug, Kidorable has matching hats, scarves, gloves, and accessories for children of all ages.
Kidorable offers free standard shipping on all US orders over a particular amount. All other orders are subject to a flat shipping fee. Exact shipping fees are based on your exact location and chosen shipping method. Kidorable ships to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and APO/FPO addresses. They also ship to select international destinations.
If you are not completely happy with your Kidorable purchase, you have 60 days to send it back! Kidorable wants to make their return process as convenient as possible. All you need to do is fill out the returns form on their website and wait for a representative to reach out to you.
If you need help with your order, you can reach the Kidorable team by giving them a call at 1-800-422-9516, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST. You can also reach them via email, or through the customer inquiry form on their website. For even more news and updates from Kidorable, connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube.