- Never miss an update from Jewelry Affairs. Sign up to receive email notifications about their newest products, exclusive offers, and more.
- Get up to 70% in savings when you shop Jewelry Affairs’ clearance section. This is where you’ll find beautiful necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and more at significantly discounted prices. Looking for something specific? Browse their clearance items by metal type, price, and size.
- Buying jewelry for someone else but aren’t sure what to get them? Grab one of Jewelry Affairs’ gift cards for hassle-free gift shopping. Their gift cards are available in different themes and denominations starting at $10. Whether you’re looking for a birthday gift, an anniversary gift, or simply want to make someone feel special, you can’t go wrong with a Jewelry Affairs gift card.
- In addition to major credit cards and debit cards, you can pay for your purchase using PayPal and Amazon Pay. Jewelry Affairs also accepts Ethereum and Bitcoin.
- Jewelry Affairs has partnered with Klarna to provide customers with the chance to buy now and pay later. All you need to do is add the products you want to your cart and choose Klarna as your payment method during checkout. You will then be asked to enter some basic information, and you’ll find out if you’ve been approved in an instant.
If your Jewelry Affairs purchase doesn’t meet your expectations, you may return it for a refund or replacement within 30 days from the date of receipt. Customized pieces that have been engraved cannot be returned. For more information, contact Jewelry Affairs’ customer service team.
You can reach Jewelry Affairs’ customer service team by giving them a call at 888-400-2749 from Monday to Friday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm PST. You can also send them a message through the customer inquiry form on their website. If you’d like to stay updated on all of Jewelry Affairs latest products and promos, you can connect with them on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.