- On your first visit to Jane.com, it’s a good idea to create an account. The best part of having an account is that you can mark or your “favorite” items to go back and look at again at a later time.
- If you don’t want to create an account, you can get deals sent directly to your inbox by signing up for their email list. At the top of the page, just put in your email address and click the sign up button.
- For your convenience, you can download the Jane app from the App Store and Google Play. Now Jane can be with you wherever you are. You can shop on the go.
- If there are any ongoing sales, you’ll see them on the banner at the top of the Jane homepage.
- You can access a list of great deals here.
- Sneak peeks is another shopping feature on Jane. Every day at 4:00 pm ET, Jane lists deals that will be available the next day. If you “favorite” one of those deals, Jane will let you know if it is available when you visit again.
- If a size guide is available for an item, it will be listed with the item description.
- Jane has gift cards for you to purchase and give out to your girlfriends.
- Jane has seasonal and end of season sales, so don’t forget to check those deals out when the seasons change.
You can return your order up to 14 days after receiving it. You may choose to get it exchanged for something else (like a different size). If you don’t want to get it exchanges, you can request a refund. Just make sure you contact the seller. There are some items that are non-returnable, feel free to check the list here.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.