- Refer your friends to iSmart Alarm to get big savings on home security solutions. The friends you successfully refer will get an instant discount on their first order. Once they complete their first order, you will also get discounts that you can use on your future purchases.
- Join iSmart Alarm’s mailing list to receive special offers, product updates, and other home security tips sent straight to your inbox.
- If you’re interested in purchasing iSmart Alarm’s home security system but don’t know where to start, you can check out their starter package. Their starter package works great for one-bedroom apartments and small homes.
- iSmart Alarm’s products require no contracts or monthly fees. Protect your home and get instant notifications on your phone when the alarm is triggered or emergencies are detected. Their products are also easy to use and install.
- You can check out iSmart Alarm’s products in person by heading to one of their authorized retailers. You can find their products at Best Buy, Micro Center, Frys Electronics, Nebraska Furniture Mart, and other locations.
- Download iSmart Alarm’s free mobile app on your smartphone or tablet to manage your iSmart Home Security System wherever you are. Through the app, you can arm, disarm, and monitor your system so you can see who’s home and find out whenever someone enters or leaves your house. The app is available on Google Play and the App Store.
- Join iSmart Alarm’s community forum to interact with other users, exchange tips and tricks, and see how other people use their home security systems.
If you’re having trouble setting up your new home security system, you can start by checking iSmart Alarm’s customer support center. If you don’t find the answers you need, you can reach iSmart Alarm’s customer service team by submitting a request on their website. You can also follow iSmart Alarm on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest for more news and updates.