- Become an Ingrid & Isabel VIM (Very Important Mama!) and get a one-time discount on your first order. You will also get early access to their upcoming sales, giveaways, latest products, and more.
- Expecting a little one? Save big on maternity dresses, jeans, shirts, and other apparel by checking out Ingrid & Isabel’s sale section!
- If you would like to keep wearing your pre-pregnancy jeans and pants, Ingrid & Isabel’s signature Bellaband can help you transition your wardrobe. The Bellaband effectively conceals the band of your unbuttoned pants, creating a seamless look!
- Ingrid & Isabel’s products are available at various retail locations across the country, such as Ella Bella, Anna Banana, and Bumble Boo. Use Ingrid & Isabel’s store locator to find a retailer near you!
- Comfort is key, especially when it comes to maternity apparel. Make sure your new maternity clothes fit comfortably by checking out Ingrid & Isabel’s size charts!
- If it’s your first time shopping for maternity clothing and aren’t sure where to start, you can shop Ingrid & Isabel’s website by pregnancy stage! They have clothes specifically designed for your first trimester, second trimester, third trimester, and after your pregnancy.
- Head straight to Ingrid & Isabel’s new arrivals page to explore all of their latest products.
Ingrid & Isabel ships their products from their distribution center in Southern California. They offer four shipping methods: FedEx Ground, FedEx 3-Day Select, FedEx 2nd Day Air, and FedEx Next Day Air. Shipping fees are based on your selected shipping method. Orders over $500 require a signature upon delivery.
Do you have any questions or feedback for the Ingrid & Isabel team? You can get in touch with them through the contact form on their website, or you can give them a call at 1-844-970-0100. Their representatives are available from Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm PST. You can also connect with Ingrid & Isabel on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.