- If Only is a marketplace that offers unique experiences that aren’t available on any other site. They partner with luminaries across different industries to provide customers with access to various activities and products, such as travel tours, concerts, workshops, outdoor activities, and more.
- At If Only, each purchase you make directly benefits a charitable organization. Some of the charities If Only works with include The American Red Cross, Elton John AIDS Foundation, Wounded Warrior Project, Art in Action, and more. You can view a full list of partner organizations on their website.
- If Only has a section on their website dedicated to charity auctions where you can bid on different experiences and activities, such as celebrity meet and greets, VIP event tickets, and more.
- If you’re looking for affordable experiences you can enjoy without spending a fortune, you can check out If Only’s Under $150 section. From immersive tours and workshops to backstage passes and outdoor activities, there’s no shortage of experiences you can enjoy with your family and friends.
- When shopping at If Only, you can filter your search by group size, price, location, and time range to find experiences that fit your budget and preferences.
Physical items purchased through If Only are usually shipped via FedEx or UPS. If Only ships anywhere in the United States, but select products may also be shipped internationally. Total shipping charges vary based on the exact product being shipped and the shipping destination. For activities and experiences, confirmation will be sent via email.
Physical items may only be returned if their product page indicates that they are returnable. Activities and experiences are non-refundable unless due to cancellation by the artist or luminary. If the product or experience you purchased is less than satisfactory, don’t hesitate to contact If Only’s customer service team.
For all questions and concerns about your purchase, you can get in touch with If Only’s customer service team by phone at 415-376-4640 from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST. You can also reach them via email. For more news and updates, follow If Only on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.