- Houzz is more than just a shopping site. It’s also a great place to find design ideas if you want to redecorate or renovate your home but don’t know where to start. At Houzz, you can browse more than 16 million photos and filter the results based on your style preferences.
- If you’re planning on renovating your home and would like help from the experts, you can find home design professionals at Houzz. You can narrow down your search based on the kind of work you’d like to get done and where you are located. You can read customer reviews, check out portfolio photos, and contact the professionals directly.
- Join the discussion pages at Houzz to connect with people who can give you advice about your home design projects. This is also where you can check out and share before and after photos, experiences, and recommendations. If you are a professional in the home renovation and design industry, you can use the discussion area to get in touch with other professionals.
- Visit the sale section at Houzz for discounted furniture, décor items, home improvement products, and more.
- At Houzz, you can find stories and advice straight from the experts. Find design ideas for different areas in your home, from kitchen and bathroom ideas to landscaping and gardening tips. You can also find tips on finding the right professionals to work with, decorating your first home, and more.
- If you are a professional with your own home design or renovation business, Houzz has a special section on their website just for professionals. Sign up for a professional account so you can showcase your work, reach new customers, and interact with other professionals.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.