- Visit the official Hide My Ass blog to learn more about anonymous browsing, VPN encryption, data retention, online security, and more. If you’re an absolute beginner and have no idea how VPN works, their blog is a pretty good place to start.
- Hide My Ass offers three different price plans. They have a 1-month plan, a 12-month plan, and a 24-month plan. Their 1-month plan is great if you’re still trying to get a feel for their services, but their 24-month plan provides the most value for your money.
- If you want to try out their services before signing up for a paid subscription, Hide My Ass offers free trials on all major platforms including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Linux. You will automatically be billed once your free trial expires, so make sure you cancel before your trial runs out.
- Hide My Ass has special servers specifically for streaming, making them the top choice for watching movies and TV shows online. They even have a detailed How to Stream with a VPN guide if you’re feeling a bit lost.
- With more than 900 servers in over 280 locations, Hide My Ass has one of the largest networks you’ll find.
- Hide My Ass allows simultaneous connections through their business plans. By subscribing to one of their business plans, you can keep your entire network secure and focus on expanding your business.
- If you have no choice but to use a VPN-less device, you can keep yourself safe by using the free Hide My Ass web proxy. It’s not as extensive as their VPN service, but it does effectively mask your IP during one-tab browsing.
If you have questions about VPN and how Hide My Ass works, you can check out their Help Center. You can also join their community forum to interact and get advice from other Hide My Ass users. If you don’t find the answers you’re looking for, you can get in touch with the Hide My Ass team by submitting a ticket on their website.