- Subscribe to Gemvara’s e-newsletter to be the first to know about seasonal sales, new products, and exclusive discounts.
- Gemvara lets you create your own jewelry for you or your loved ones. You can create your own engagement rings, wedding bands, necklaces, and more. They have 9 precious metals and 29 gemstones to choose from. These personalized pieces make the perfect gift for any occasion.
- Gemvara offers convenient payment plans so you don’t have to pay for your purchase at once. You can pay in two or three monthly installments. All payments are free of interest and do not have any additional fees. Simply select the installment option you prefer during checkout.
- If you’re uncomfortable with using your credit card to make online purchases, Gemvara accepts payments through Amazon Pay, PayPal, and PayPal Credit.
- Create a Gemvara account to access your order history, manage your current order, and track your shipment with ease. Accountholders also get access to exclusive deals and special offers.
- Gemvara offers to engrave most of their items at no additional charge. Engrave your initials to make the piece uniquely yours, or engrave a short message for a loved one.
Gemvara offers free express shipping to customers located in the US and Canada. They also ship to APO/FPO addresses. Shipping costs for orders shipped internationally are calculated based on the delivery destination. If you would like to ship an item to a PO Box address, you would need to place your order over the phone with one of Gemvara’s jewelry consultants.
All Gemvara purchases are covered by their 101 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. During this timeframe, they offer one free resize. If you would like to return an item, you can do so within 101 days of delivery for a full refund. Unless you are returning a damaged or defective item, you are expected to shoulder the return shipping costs. To return an item, contact one of Gemvara’s jewelry consultants via phone or email for further instructions.