- Even if you don’t have a credit card, you can still shop at Estella. Aside from all major credit and debit cards, shoppers can also use PayPal, Apple Pay, and Amazon Pay to make purchases.
- Make sure you don’t miss out on any of Estella’s upcoming sales, offers, and releases. Sign up for their free newsletter to receive regular email updates from the Estella team.
- From adorable baby costume ideas to must-have product recommendations, Estella’s official blog is a gold mine of entertaining and informative articles every new parent should read.
- Get the biggest savings possible on baby clothes, blankets, toys, and other essentials by checking out Estella’s sale section. You can even filter the results according to age to find all the discounted products suitable for your little one.
- Aside from shopping online, you can also purchase Estella’s products at a number of authorized retailers across the country, such as Uncommon Goods, The Codfish Cowboy, and Our Green House. Use the shop locator on Estella’s website to find a retail location in your area.
- If you own a store and are interested in carrying Estella’s products, you can sign up to become an Estella retailer. Fill out an application form on their website, and an Estella representative will be in touch with you.
All orders placed on Estella’s website are shipped within 2 business days. Standard shipping time is 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping usually takes 2-3 business days. In addition to most addresses within the United States, Estella also ships to certain international locations.
For all of your questions and concerns, contact Estella’s customer service team by dialing 1-212-255-3553 from Monday to Friday, 11:00 am to 5:00 EST. You can also send them an email. To stay updated on all of Estella’s latest promotions and products, connect with them on social media. Find them on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram.