- Elmhurst only uses the best whole raw ingredients in their plant-based milk so you know you’re getting the best quality possible. They do not use any thickeners, stabilizers, or emulsifiers to make their milk thick and creamy. Instead, they rely on their tried and tested milling process.
- Get special offers, promotions, and product releases sent straight to your inbox when you sign up for Elmhurst’s free email newsletter.
- If you’re interested in finding new ways of using Elmhurst’s plant-based milk, Elmhurst has a special page on their website dedicated to quick and easy recipes. From protein shakes and pancakes to soups and desserts, there are tons of delicious recipes that you can try.
- Visit Elmhurst’s blog to learn more about their products and processes.
- If you want to get your milk delivered straight to your door on a regular basis, you can sign up for Elmhurst’s auto-ship program. Aside from the convenience of keeping your fridge stocked without heading to the store, choosing to subscribe also gets you additional discounts on each shipment.
- Every single Elmhurst product page includes detailed nutrition facts and customer reviews so you know exactly what you’re putting in your body.
Elmhurst ships to most zip codes in the US. Shipping charges, as well as delivery timeframes, vary depending on the exact shipping destination and selected shipping method. You can track the status of your order by logging in to your Elmhurst account or by following the tracking link included in your shipping confirmation email.
There are plenty of ways to reach Elmhursts’ customer service team should you have any questions or concerns about your order. You can send them a message through the contact form on their website, or you can send them an email. If you would rather speak to an Elmhurst representative over the phone, you can contact them by calling 1-888-ELM-1925. Learn more about Elmhurst and their products by following them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.