- Learn more about mattress upkeep, choosing the right mattress, tips for getting the best sleep possible, and other useful tips on Dreamfoam’s blog.
- Our Dealhack team has scoured the web to bring you the best mattress deals available, but Dreamfoam also keeps their current promotions on one page. Visit Dreamfoam’s specials page to find all their active discounts and promos.
- Dreamfoam’s products are covered by a 10 or 20-year warranty depending on the model. If your mattress experiences early signs of wear or defects in manufacturing, Dreamfoam will repair or replace your item.
- Dreamfoam’s mattresses have a customizable comfort level. As soon as you place an order, a Dreamfoam representative will contact you to talk about customizing the comfort level according to their 1-10 comfort scale. If you’ve already received your mattress and you find that the comfort level isn’t working for you, you can contact Dreamfoam about getting a replacement.
- Create a Dreamfoam account to make your checkout process faster, get access to your order history, track your order with ease, and receive premium customer service.
Dreamfoam Bedding partners with FedEx to ship their items. All mattresses are shipped via FedEx Ground. Expedited shipping options are not available, but a lot of the items on their website are also available on their Amazon page. When you order from Amazon, you can take advantage of quicker shipping times. If you would like to receive your mattress on a specific date, you can leave a note in the comment box during checkout.
Dreamfoam Bedding has a 120 hassle-free return policy. If you are not satisfied with your new mattress, contact Dreamfoam within 120 days, and they will arrange to have your mattress picked up. They do require that you try out your new mattress for 30 days before initiating a return. Please note that this return policy only applies to products purchased from Dreamfoam Bedding’s website. Products purchased from Amazon may have a different return policy.