- Subscribe to Darn Good Yarn’s email newsletter to receive updates about new products, future sales, current offers, and more. When you join the Darn Good Yarn family, you will also get a one-time discount on your very first purchase.
- Starting a new hobby shouldn’t cost a fortune. Check out Darn Good Yarn’s sale section to find discounted yarn, needles, hooks, patterns, and other craft supplies. They also sell clothing, home décor items, and all kinds of accessories.
- At Darn Good Yarn, you can sign up for a monthly subscription to receive a box of curated craft supplies each month. You can choose among their Yarn of the Month box, Fabric of the Month box, or Beads of the Month box. By signing up, you also become part of Darn Good Yarn’s community of crafters.
- Get the most bang for your buck by checking out Darn Good Yarn’s value packs. They have sampler packs, bestseller packs, and more.
- You don’t have to be a crafting expert to enjoy Darn Good Yarn’s awesome deals. At Darn Good Yarn, they welcome crafters of different experience levels. In fact, they have a special section on their website dedicated to beginner-friendly supplies. They also have tons of helpful tutorials and free patterns on their website.
Orders from Darn Good Yarn usually arrive within 5-7 business days. If you wish to get your package sooner, you can select expedited shipping which only takes 2-4 business days. Your total shipping cost will depend on the shipping option you select, your exact shipping destination, and your order’s total value.
Need help? Darn Good Yarn’s customer service team is available from Monday to Friday, 11:00 to 4:00 pm EST. You can reach them via phone at 1-518-831-1703. They also offer live chat support on their website. For more information on Darn Good Yarn’s products and promotions, follow them on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram.