- Visit CurrencyFair’s blog to learn everything you need to know about saving money, living abroad, and exchanging currency. You will also find tons of helpful information on the best tools to help you save, as well as all the latest financial news.
- At CurrencyFair, you can set up rate alerts to help you stay up to date on the latest currency exchange rates. You can choose which currencies you’d like to get notified about, and you can choose how often you’d like to receive notifications. You can sign up for daily alerts or weekly alerts. You can also create custom alerts.
- Small businesses can take advantage of CurrencyFair’s services. If you are a business owner, you can use CurrencyFair to pay for invoices and salaries, receive payments, and transfer money to other countries.
- If you’re interested in using CurrencyFair as your go-to for currency exchange but are still having second thoughts, you can check out what other CurrencyFair users are saying about their experiences. Visit CurrencyFair’s Trust Pilot page for reviews and testimonials.
- When it comes to managing finances online, security is always the number one concern. CurrencyFair guarantees your security by having segregated customer accounts, two-factor authentication, and additional security measures.
- Check out CurrencyFair’s pricing page to learn all about their transfer fees, exchange rate margins, and transaction costs.
- Find out how much you can save when you use CurrencyFair by trying out the live Currency Exchange Calculator on their website. There are no hidden charges, and they have very low transaction fees.
- Download CurrencyFair’s free mobile app on your tablet or smartphone to manage all your money transfers and exchanges wherever you may be. The CurrencyFair app is available on Google Play and the App Store.
If you have any questions about CurrencyFair and how it works, you can give them a call at +44-0-203-308-9353, or you can use their online contact form. You can also find answers to all frequently asked questions by visiting their Support Center. For more news and updates from the CurrencyFair team, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.