- Sign up for Cupcakes and Cashmere’s newsletter so you never have to miss out on any of their upcoming events, exclusive discounts, and latest arrivals.
- If you’ve purchased an item from Cupcakes and Cashmere at full price and it happens to go on sale within 48 hours from the moment you placed your order, you can get in touch with their customer service team and request a refund for the price difference. Cupcakes and Cashmere can also match any advertised price from their competitors.
- Make sure you don’t order the incorrect size! Check out the sizing chart on Cupcakes and Cashmere’s website to find out which size you should be getting.
- Cupcakes and Cashmere has a VIP Rewards Program where you can collect points whenever you make online purchases. Points can also be earned by completing certain tasks such as referring your friends, connecting with Cupcakes and Cashmere on social media, having a birthday, and more. The points you’ve collected can be used towards your future orders!
- Each friend you successfully refer to Cupcakes and Cashmere will receive a discount on their first purchase. Once their first order goes through, a ton of reward points will be credited to your account.
Cupcakes and Cashmere accepts returns within 30 days from the date of purchase. However, certain items are not eligible for return, such as flowers, food, gift cards, earrings, and personal care items. To initiate a return, visit Cupcakes and Cashmere’s Returns Portal, or contact their customer service team.
If you would like to get in touch with Cupcakes and Cashmere’s customer service team, you can send them an email. You can also use the customer inquiry form on their website, or you can text 888-997-4160 during normal business hours. For even more news and updates, don’t forget to follow Cupcakes and Cashmere on social media! You can find them on both Instagram and Facebook.