- Subscribe to City Sights DC’s free email newsletter to get exclusive offers and discounts sent directly to your inbox. Sign up today to start saving right away.
- Take advantage of City Sights DC’s affordable packages to get the best value for your money. Save up to 52% with their sightseeing passes.
- City Sights DC offers group charters you can enjoy with your family and friends. Group travel options include a selection of hop-on, hop-off tours, double-decker buses, museum passes, attraction passes, and more. Their entertaining and informative tour narration is available in multiple languages. Simply fill out the form with your travel details, and a City Sights DC travel expert will be in touch with you to help you map out your itinerary. You can also reach a travel expert by calling City Sights DC at 202-650-5444.
- Customize your tour by choosing the attractions you want to visit. Must-see attractions include the Library of Congress, Lincoln Memorial, and Ford’s theater. You can also add Washington DC’s best museums to your itinerary.
- In addition to tours through the city, City Sights DC also offers a variety of lunch cruises, dinner cruises, and boat tours. If boats aren’t your thing, you might enjoy their guided bike tours and bike rentals.
- Create an account on City Sights DC’s website to make managing your reservations easier. By creating an account, you can make changes to your reservation, review your transaction history, and save your payment information for future bookings.
Contact City Lights DC’s online service team for any questions or concerns about your reservation. You can reach them via email or through the live chat support box on their website. If you would feel more comfortable talking to a representative over the phone, you can call 202-650-5444 or 866-723-4400.