- Central Park Sightseeing offers group discounts on most of their tours and rentals. Save money while having fun with your family and friends!
- Searching for the perfect gift for that friend who loves the outdoor tours? Get them a gift certificate from Central Park Sightseeing. Simply specify the gift amount, enter the recipient’s name and email address, and your gift will be delivered straight to their inbox.
- Whether you want to spend the day biking around Central Park, enjoy the scenery on a walking tour, or plan an old-fashioned family picnic, Central Park Sightseeing has something for everyone to enjoy. Other activities include horseback riding, rollerblading, and pedicab tours.
- Central Park Sightseeing can help you plan the perfect wedding proposal. Their services include a horse-drawn carriage ride around Central Park for an extra touch of whimsy and romance.
- Not sure want to expect? Find out what past customers are saying about Central Park Sightseeing. Visit the testimonials page on their website.
- Central Park Sightseeing has locations in Central Park North, Central Park South, and Columbus Circle. For detailed information on each location, you can visit the contact page on their website.
- If you’re planning a trip with family or friends, you can take advantage of Central Park Sightseeing’s private tours.
- Central Park Sightseeing accepts payments made through the following credit cards: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Reservations for events, attractions, and shows are non-refundable. All other tours and rentals may be subject to a cancellation fee depending on when you cancel your reservation. Be sure to check the terms and conditions before finalizing your booking. To cancel or change your reservation, contact Central Park Sightseeing’s customer service team via email.
To make, change, or cancel your reservation, you can reach Central Park Sightseeing’s customer service team by sending them an email or by using the contact form on their website. If you would prefer to speak to a representative over the phone, you can call 212-749-4444. Central Park Sightseeing’s business hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (November to March), and 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (April to October).