- Slash a few dollars off your first Buxton purchase when you join their online mailing list. Becoming part of their mailing list also means you’ll get notified about their latest product arrivals, insider deals, and more.
- Buxton holds seasonal sales and has limited-time offers from time to time. Keep an eye out for all the ways you can save, especially around the holidays and other special dates. If you’re afraid of missing out on any offers, don’t worry! We share the best Buxton deals right here on this page—all year round.
- Check out Buxton’s sale section to find bags, wallets, belts, travel kits, and other high-quality accessories at significantly reduced prices.
- In addition to major credit cards such as American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover, you can also use your PayPal account to pay for your Buxton purchases.
- Buxton is also home to high-quality bags, travel kits, wallets, and accessories from other brands. In fact, Buxton is a licensed distributor for Samsonite, Budweiser, Nidecker, and Dopp.
If you need assistance from Buxton’s customer service team, you can reach them by sending them an email. You can also give them a call at 1-413-328-7320. Their lines are open from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm EST. If you would like to stay up to date on all of Buxton’s newest products and current promotions, you can follow them on Facebook and Twitter.