- Bluprint is a great place to learn new skills, hone your craft, and connect with other creators. At Bluprint, you can find thousands of different classes in over 20 categories, such as cooking, sewing, knitting, yoga, dance, photography, and more.
- If you’re in the mood to create or learn something new but aren’t sure where to start, visit the Match My Moment page on Bluprint’s website for suggestions and ideas.
- If you want to give Bluprint a try before paying for a subscription, you can take advantage of their free trial. For seven days, you can explore their selection of classes for free before your card is charged. To avoid being billed, cancel your trial before it expires.
- With your Bluprint subscription, you get unlimited access to all their classes via live streaming. You can also purchase individual classes and own them forever!
- Bluprint has two subscription plans to choose from: monthly and annual. Their monthly plan can be cancelled at any time, but their annual plan will give you more savings in the long run.
- You can choose how to enjoy your Bluprint classes. You can sign in on their website, or you can download the Bluprint app on your smartphone and take your classes with you on the go. The free Bluprint app is available on the App Store and Google Play.
- Looking for the perfect gift for the makers in your life? Bluprint offers gift subscriptions! Their gift subscriptions are available in different lengths. Simply choose the one you want, place your order, and your gift will be sent straight to the recipient’s inbox.
In the event you are no longer satisfied with the experience you’re getting from Bluprint, you can cancel your subscription by logging into your account. If you have any questions about changing or cancelling your current subscription plan, you can get in touch with Bluprint’s customer service team.
If you have questions about your Bluprint account, you can head to their Help Center to search for answers. If you require further assistance, you can reach their customer service team through their contact form or via live chat. You can also follow Bluprint on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.