- At Blue Mountain, you can find countless greeting cards, both in traditional and electronic forms. If you are not a Blue Mountain member, you can still send any of the free e-cards on their website. However, you need to sign up for a membership to unlock all of their products.
- By signing up for a Blue Mountain Membership, you will get unlimited access to their entire selection of products. You can also set reminders so you never forget a birthday or special holiday. You can even set delivery schedules to automatically send e-cards on dates you choose.
- If someone has sent you an e-card via Blue Mountain, head to the Pick Up page on their website and enter your unique code to view your greeting.
- If you want to join the Blue Mountain family but don’t want to jump in just yet, you can take advantage of their 7-day free trial. If you do not cancel your membership before the trial expires, you will automatically be billed for a paid subscription.
- Blue Mountain members have the option to send a gift along with their e-card. Blue Mountain offers gift cards and several physical gifts from top retailers such as Target, Barnes & Noble, Sephora, Sears, Bath & Body Works, Best Buy, and more. Check out Blue Mountain’s gift shop to see all available gift items.
If you have any questions about how Blue Mountain works, feel free to get in touch with their customer service team. You can do so by calling 1-888-254-1450, or through the contact form on their website. Their representatives are available on weekdays, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST. For even more information about Blue Mountain’s latest products and deals, you can connect with them on Pinterest and Facebook.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.