- Blink Health has a Price Match Guarantee on all kinds of generic medication. If you make an online purchase at Blink and you happen to find the same medication sold at a lower price at one of the pharmacies in your community, you can contact Blink to request a price match. Blink Health can match prices up to 28 days from the date you placed your Blink order.
- Blink Health is an easy and convenient way to save on more than 15,000 prescription medications. Simply visit Blink Health’s website, search for the medication your physician prescribed, and place your order online. Blink will then provide you with your proof of purchase, and you can pick up your medication at any participating pharmacy near you.
- Make buying your medication even more convenient with Blink Health’s mobile app. Their app is available to both iOS and Android users.
- Blink Health has partnered with a network of pharmacies all over the United States. Visit Blink’s pharmacy locator and enter your zip code in the provided search field to find a participating pharmacy in your area.
- Blink Health is a great option for those who don’t have any insurance. But even if you are insured, you can still use Blink Health to save on medication. There are no membership fees required to take advantage of Blink’s unbelievably low prices.
- Check out the testimonials page to learn what other customers are saying about their experiences with Blink Health.
For any questions or concerns you may have about Blink Health’s services, you can get in touch with them by calling 1-833-794-1293. Their representatives are available from Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 10:00 pm EST, and Saturday to Sunday, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm EST. You can also submit a request on their website. Follow Blink Health on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to learn more.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.