- Get exclusive access to email-only offers and be among the first to see Bling Jewelry’s new arrivals by signing up for their free email newsletter.
- Check out the sale section on their website to shop their lowest priced earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and more. This section is updated with new items regularly so visit this page often to catch the best deals.
- Bling Jewelry partners with a different charity each month. For every item you buy from their featured collection, $1 will be donated to charity. They have partnered with various organizations, such as Habitat for Humanity, Wounded Warrior Project, GLAAD, Autism Speaks, and more.
- Having a hard time choosing the right size? Bling Jewelry has helpful size charts for rings, necklaces, and bracelets.
- Bling Jewelry has amazing jewelry care tips on their website. Follow their tips to keep your items looking new.
- If you want to learn more about gemstones, metals, and other jewelry materials, visit Bling Jewelry’s Shopper’s Material Guide.
- Aside from a credit or debit card, you can use PayPal or Amazon Pay to buy items from Bling Jewelry.
Shipping rates vary depending on where you are located and your selected shipping method. Standard delivery time for orders shipped within the continental US is 3-7 business days. If you would like to receive your order sooner, expedited shipping methods are also available. Orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, and APO/FPO addresses may take up to 20 business days to arrive. Free shipping is available on orders over a certain amount. Bling Jewelry offers international shipping to select countries.
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it within 30 days of receipt for a refund or an exchange. Returned items must be in its original condition, including the box and pouch. Final sale items cannot be returned for a refund, but you may exchange them for a different item with the same price. Bling Jewelry wants to make returns as easy as possible, so every order comes with a prepaid shipping label that you can use to send an item back.