- When you walk into Biordi’s store in San Francisco, you’ll think you’ve just entered a museum. Their shelves are lined with beautiful hand-painted dinnerware, décor, and accessories. Luckily, you don’t have to go all the way to North Beach to buy their products. All their items are also available through their website.
- Join Biordi’s mailing list to learn more about their wide range of products. When you sign up, you will receive a free copy of their current product catalog, as well as all their future catalogs. If you no longer want to receive mail from Biordi, you can remove yourself from their mailing list anytime.
- Give your loved ones the gift of elegant dinnerware and décor of their choice with Biordi’s gift certificates. Their gift certificates can be used to make purchases at Biordi’s store or over the phone. Once you place your order, the gift certificate will be sent directly to the recipient’s home.
- Visit Biordi’s sale section to enjoy unbelievable savings on ceramic dinnerware, serveware, décor, lamps, and countertop pieces designed by the world’s best Majolica artisans such as Luciana Mari, Francesca Niccacci, Pia Formato, Della Robbia, Vignoli, Susanna de Simone, and many more.
- If you’re looking for Biordi’s lowest priced items, their website has a special section where you can find all their available products priced at under $50, under $100, and under $300.
Biordi uses UPS to ship their items. Shipping fees are based on the total value of your order. If you would like to guarantee the immediate arrival of your purchase, you can pay an additional fee for rush shipping. Biordi offers UPS Blue Label, UPS Red Label, and UPS Priority Shipping.