- Enjoy up to 15% off your very first purchase by signing up for Bayou Classic Shop’s free email newsletter. Signing up is also the best way to stay updated on all their latest offers, products, and upcoming sales.
- Another great way to save big on fryers, cookers, boil baskets, stockpots, and all kinds of cooking equipment is by keeping an eye out for Bayou Classic Shop’s seasonal sales, especially around the holidays.
- Bayou Classic Shop has a Best Price Guarantee. This means they will happily beat any other price you find online—even if it’s from Amazon, eBay, or Walmart! Simply click on the “Beat This Price” button at the bottom of the product page to request a price match.
- Join Bayou Classic Shop’s Rewards Program to enjoy additional savings on your future orders! When you join, each purchase you make will give you a certain number of points. Once you collect enough points, you can use your them to pay for your purchases. You even get bonus points just for signing up!
- Bayou Classic Shop accepts payments via major credit cards, including American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa. If you don’t have a credit card, don’t worry! You can also pay for your Bayou Classic Shop purchase via Bitcoin or PayPal.
Bayou Classic Shop has a 30-Day Return Policy. In the event you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days to send it back. To initiate a return, simply head to the Returns page on Bayou Classic Shop’s website and enter your order number.
Need help with your order? You can reach Bayou Classic Shop’s customer service team by calling 1-888-286-2347 from Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. You can also contact them via live chat, or through their online inquiry form. For additional news and updates, follow Bayou Classic Shop on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.