- If you want Armor Concepts to send exclusive deals and security tips straight to your inbox, you can join their email list to start saving today.
- Armor Concepts offers special discounts to firefighters, police officers, military veterans, and those in active service. Just fill out the registration form on their website, and they will send you a special discount code via email.
- If you don’t want to wait for the item to be shipped to you, you can visit one of their distribution partners. Armor Concepts’ products are available at Lowe’s, Wilmar, Do-It-Best, Menard’s, and Grainger branches across the US and Canada. However, please note that some products or colors may not be available in-store.
- Get paid for referring your friends and family members to Armor Concepts. You’ll receive a commission for every purchase they make.. To sign up for their referral program, simply fill out the registration form on their website.
- If you would like to learn how to install Armor Concepts’ products, they have a page on their website with helpful installation videos. You can also find downloadable instructions on this page.
- Want to see Armor Concepts’ products in action? You can watch demonstration videos on their website. These videos were made by people who wanted to test just how durable Armor Concepts’ products really are.
- Their products are very easy to install on your own. But if you want someone else to install your product for you, Armor Concepts can help you locate an installer near you. Just call them at 888-582-2295.
- Armor Concepts has a $500 Performance Guarantee. If their products fail to protect your door against getting kicked in, they can pay you up to $500. Please note that this guarantee only covers kick-ins.
All online orders are covered by their 90 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the product you ordered, Armor Concepts can grant you a full refund. To return the product, contact their customer service team to get an RMA number. Your RMA number should be displayed on the outside of your return package. Unless you are returning the item due to damaged or defective parts, you will have to pay for the return shipment.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.